Presentation Day!

We presented our poster today and it went really well! We practiced a lot this morning and it really paid off. I felt that every group did so great, everyone was able to do all their data collection, analysis, and poster within about six days. It was a big relief to be done, and even though I have had a lot of fun in this program, I am very excited to go home. I feel very blessed to have this opportunity to come to a country that I have always wanted to visit and spend my time here with some great people. I will never forget each person who was involved in the program, everyone was so kind to me and I feel like I made many friends. If I did not have a position set up for this upcoming summer 2019, I would definitely apply for the longer two month summer program that is held here. I can't wait to be home and spend time with my family to celebrate the rest of the Christmas holiday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring and Brainstorming

Last Day